I have been reading all the horrible complaints about Wynn's Auto Warranty & Credit Acceptance still working with them. I am now experiencing some very expensive issues with my SUV (tranmission & A/C) and I too have the same warranty company as well as finance company.

My vehicle is currently sitting at the shop waiting for an adjuster to come and evaluate the issues to determine if they are covered under my warranty (so I will be w/out a car for at leaset a week). But, before they come; they have adviced the mechanic to break down the inside dash for the A/C issues and I'm to clear on what they requested them to do for the transmission issues, but I am PRAYING that all this work is covered because there is no way on God's green earth I can afford these repairs out of pocket. Not to mention that I still have to pay Credit Acceptance for a car that is clearly not worth the money I'm spending on it each month considering I've only had it a little over one year. I will be more than PISSED if this is not warrantied and have to come up with $2800 for the shop to correct all the problems.

So I will hopefully return with a good report and if not, I would love to join in on the class action suit if there should ever be one put in place.

Before I go, let me just say that these finace companies call and harrass all day every day for their money & have no consideration that there are issues with the vehicles and still want their money and WILL NOT even try to work with you on payment arrangements. So I pray that everyone eventually comes out on top when dealing with these two companies.

Sincerely, Tierra

Review about: Wynns Usa Warranty.

Comments