yES I AM EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING WITH THIS COMPANY WYNN THEY HAD THE MECHANIC AT THE DEALER BREAK IT DOWN SO THEY CAN INSPECT IT AND NOW THEY WANT TO FIX IT WITH A HALF *** WAY THAT WONT LAST. nO THE DEALER DOESNT WANT TO FIX IT EITHER WHICH LEAVES ME WITH NO CAR OR A $1300 BILL AND I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR 4 MONTHS AND ONLY DROVE IT 2 MONTHS. I SUGGEST WE ALL REPORT THEM TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS AND THE FTC AND STOP THIS ACTION. BUT CAC STILL WANTS THEIR PAYMENTS AND THEY ARE LETTING THIS COMPANY MAKE MILLIONS OFF PEOPLE AND THE DEALERS SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR SAYING ITS MANDATORY TO GET THIS WARRANTY WHEN ITS NOT ONE AT ALL.

MY CARS BEEN GONE A WEEK, NO RENTAL, NO HELP, IM CALLING AND EMAILING LOCAL STATIONS AND HOPING TO GET ACTION, THEN WHO KNOWS HOW THE CAR WILL RUN WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO FIX IT. THEY ARE JUST TIRED OF ME CALLING.

iM GOING TO PRINT THE COMPLAINTS AND TAKE TO MY LOCAL TELVISION STATION. THEN IM GOING TO START PICKING MY LOCAL DEALER AND MAY START A SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST ALL THE COMPANIES INVOLVED.

AMAZING HOW SO CALLED REPUTABLE DEALERS CAN RIPP OFF THE PUBLIC AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Review about: Wynns Usa Warranty.

Had an Experience with Wynns Usa?

Comments