WYNN'S PLUS IS A HUGE SCAM.I BOUGHT A 2006 SCION THOUGHT I ALSO WAS GETTING A GREAT DEAL SOUNDED GREAT.

I WENT TO FLORIDIA ON WAY BACK MY MANOFOLD STARTED GETTING LOUD I KNEW IT WAS EATHER A GASKET OR MY MANOFOLD I CALLED WYNN'S PHONE NUMBER AT 1(800)901-6182. I SAID ITS EATHER MY MANOFOLD OR THE GASKET TO THE MANOFOLD. WYNN'S PLUS SAID THAT THE MANOFOLD IS COVER BUT THE GASKET IS NOT. I THOUGHT I HAD A 50/50 CHANCE.

DEAD WRONG I WAS. COME TO FIND OUT I LOOKED AT THE FIRST PAGE SAID MANOFOLDS WERE COVERED BY THEM. MY MISTAKE I DIDNT READ THE OTHER 5 TO 6 PAGES WITCH WERE ALL THE REASONS THEY WEREN'T GOING TO COVER ME FOR THE REPAIRS. SO THE SERVICE GUY CAME OUT AFTER INSPECTING MY CAR.

HE SAID WYNN'S WAS NOT GOING TO COVER MY MANOFOLD. SO IT WASNT THE GASKETT AND IT WAS THE MANOFOLD THAT WYNN'S PLUS SAID THAT THEY WOULD COVER . I ASKED THE GENTLEMAN WHY? HE SAID CAUSE IT HAS RUST WERE THE MANOFOLD GOES DOWN TO THE EXSAUST AND BOLDS ON.

SO CAUSE IT HAS RUST OR COROSION THEY ARE NOT GOING TO COVER THIS REPAIR. SO I HAD TO FORK OUT OF MY OWN POCKET 50 BUCKS TO PAY SERVICE FOR LOOKING AT MY CAR AND MY MANOFOLD IS STILL CRACKED. BUT THE CONTRACT CAN BE CANCELLED BY MY BANK AND THEY WILL APPLY TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I STILL OWE SO I DONT HAVE TO PAY WYNN'S A DIME. AS LONG AS YOU CANCEL BEFORE THE EXSPIRED MILAGE OR AGGREEMENT WITCH MINE IS 24 MONTHS YOU WON'T PAY WYNN'S PLUS A DIME.

YOU ARE THE WORST FRAUD COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

YOU TAKE 2,000 OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND CHEAT ME OUT OF IT.THESE PEOPLE DO NEED SUED AND PUT OUT OF BUISSNESS.

HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE BEFORE THEY GET SCREWED OVER BY WYNN'S PLUS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wynns usa warranty. Wynns Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wynns usa warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wynns Usa.

Had an Experience with Wynns Usa?

Comments

WRONG AGAIN--SORRY

You will be charged for time passed.If you keep it 1 year of the 2 , expect 1/2 or less of your money.

They are an insurance company and all bets are that they make money or would not sell it .

why would they let you keep it until you used it or near the end reimburse you for the entire warranty

your Bank is wrong.40 yrs in the automotive service area and I can guarantee I am right on this...Sorry and again I am only trying to help--Dump it now if you want money back-

YOUR BANK IS WRONG