Bought a used equinox under 70000 miles and ive had it 6 to 7 moths and the Struts (shocks) are gone and i have to pay out of pocket due to wynn claiming struts are wear and tear...I bought a full warranty and may not get any coverage out of my repairs.Also my air conditioning is overcharged and it will not be covered by warranty either.

Total rip off!!!!

Not fair to purchase a warranty that was pushed on you to supposedly cover all parts except tires and brake pads and oil changes as i was told.I did not ruin struts in 6 months...no way!

Review about: Wynns Usa Warranty.

Had an Experience with Wynns Usa?

Comments

first of all struts/shocks are not covered they are a maint item

second why should the warranty co pay for someone else's screw up with the a/c overcharge

as a repair shop I have been bealing with wynns for 10 years never a problem

cmg1226

for anyone in this situation with Credit Acceptance call 1-800-729-7633 x 4251 and tell them you want to cancel your extended warranty.They will put the money you paid for the warranty towards the end of the loan.

I just cancelled mine. Or fax a letter with your name, address, make and model of car, current mileage telling you want to cancel with your signature and fax to 1-866-302-2347 - Attention: Credit Acceptance.

They were very nice to me and there were no arguments about it.So if you want out follow the above instructions.