Manufacturer: Wynns Usa Category: Warranty Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Tired to not honor my warranty saying my car over heated an i kept driving please tell me how that could happen car never over heated hints why we replaced the starter first talked to gm who has my car he saying thats not even possible to determine they said i need a new engine an they just dont want to pay wont tell me company of who inspected it on there never an manager to talk to i will be goin to court for my money for policy back .

Wynns Usa Car Warranty Review

#931931
I beleive im about to have a problem with them. Had car less than 3 months , my machanic said tranny problems. Wynn wont replace . instead want it tore down to see what part went bad, and if its covered under my Wynns Deluxe warranty. If not then im responsible for bill.

Wynns Usa Car Warranty Review

They suck don't ever take this warranty cause they don't pay for what they are supposed to pay for . Took my car to a shop and he would not honor it cause he got beat by them 393.37 later had more problems with front struts not included in warranty 893.11 and out of my pocket , was never given the option to not take it at the dealer either . Totally pissed !!!